[K12OSN] deleting computers from ldapsmb

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu at orcon.net.nz
Tue Mar 15 19:20:38 UTC 2005

[Krsnendu dasa] How can I delete computer account from ldapsmb system?
I know how to add them. Smbldap-useradd -w computername
Now how to I delete it.
I have image copied some computers and changed the sid but now I want to use
the same name as before and problems are happening. Therefore I want to
delete the old account for the computer and add a new account with the same
name.

I also changed the name on one computer and want to delete the old name.