[K12OSN] Another famous name coming the Gould Linux conference!

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Thu Mar 31 19:59:05 UTC 2005

In addition to Jim MacQuillan (a founder of the Linux Terminal Server
project...LTSP) I have just received word that we will be joined by John
"Maddog" Hall of Linux International and one of the primary figures in the
Open Source world.  Maddog has spoken to audiences all over including many
keynote speeched at major technology gatherings worldwide.  I had the good
fortune of meeting Maddog at LinuxWorld this year and I am very happy that
he will be joining us at the Linux conference in June.  If you haven't
registered there's still plenty of slots so please...register today!  For
more info, and to register:   http://www.trasksinc.com/NELS

For more info on Mr. Hall....click below....

http://www.opensource-forum.ru/bio_view.php?num=1

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School