[K12OSN] OT: alternative to MS Frontpage

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 17:05:03 UTC 2005

Thank you all for your suggestions.  I should have
been more clear about this in my original post:  I
don't care if the web designer uses Windows, I just
want his webpages to be viewable in Firefox.

And thanks, Bob, for the info on ADA compliance.  I'll
research that a bit.  A church might not be legally
bound to that, but it's something the developer should
be made aware of anyway.

-Rob

http://programming.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/04/28/1915249&from=rss