[K12OSN] tentative roadmap, request for input

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Fri May 6 10:56:18 UTC 2005

Eric,

I agree with previous replies that this is an excellent plan.  I'm especially
pleased that K12LTSP will also use CentOS.  I've been using CentOS 3 it in my
own environment for the better part of a year, and have found it to be
rock-solid.

Thanks to you and all contributors for all your efforts.

Dimitri