[K12OSN] LTSP over dial-up

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 10:13:45 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if you can actually boot over the dial-up
connection, but I will echo the other posters who
stated that X is painfully slow over dial-up.  For
about a year I remotely administered a family member's
computer and all I had was a dial-up connection.  The
best thing I ever did was learn to use the command
line.  Text over a dial-up is completely usable.

-Rob