[K12OSN] K12ltsp - AD

Dan Shyne dan at shyne.org
Wed May 11 00:19:43 UTC 2005

Greetings,
I guess I have been a lurker here for a while but, have lost touch so, my
apologies if this has already been asked.

We have a large WinTel/Mac infrastructure (w2k3 file servers with Active
directory).  We are excited about the OSX macs because they will
(hypothetically) authenticate against the active directory structure.

I have installed and enjoyed playing with K12 LTSP in the past and even met
some of the players @ LinuxWorld last year so, on to the question.

Will the clients of K12LTSP authentic against Active directory so, that if I
decide to implement it, we can achieve the much desired grace of a single
sign on?

Thanks for your time
Dan Shyne

   _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 166 Spam messages and set aside 0
Later for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  HYPERLINK
"http://www.ellaforspam.com"www.ellaforspam.com