[K12OSN] OpenGL 3D hardware accel on clients

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Thu May 12 04:21:57 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 10:27 -0700, Robert Arkiletian wrote:
>  to lts.conf but I don't know where to put
>
> Section "DRI"
>         Group        0
>         Mode         0666
> EndSection

You need to put it in the X config file /etc/X11/xorg.conf However this
is for all server. In case of a particular workstation I suspect you
will have to make a copy of this file at /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/X11/xorg-
wsnnn.conf and then point to this file in the lts.conf section of that
workstation like:
[wsnnn]
	XF86CONFIG_FILE = xorg-wsnnn.conf

Another way would be to use  X4_DRI in lts.conf
DO share your final triumph on the list as I do not have such hardware
to try and see the results.
--
Sudev Barar <sudev at nuchem.com>