[K12OSN] Imaging software

Doug Gough dgough at papcs.com
Thu May 12 14:58:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm curious which version of Norton Ghost you have. We use the
enterprise edition and are very happy with it. I'd be happy to give you
a hand figuring it out, if that would help you. I know that you can find
several open source ghost-like utilities on Sourceforge as well.

Thanks,

Doug Gough
Computer Services
Pacific Academy