[K12OSN] route configuration

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon May 16 13:03:20 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 05:07, akinyemi akindele wrote:
> please i have a problem i need help on how to save my route configuration any time i reboot i will loose my route configurations expeciall my default route.

You can add routes in the GUI network setup tool,
redhat-config-network or system-config-network depending on
your system version (either of which can also be invoked
as 'neat'.  Click on an interface, then the edit button.
You can put the default gateway on the first page and
any other routes that should be associated with that
interface can be added with the 'route' tab.  Be sure to
add the routes to the interface that can reach them - they
are added when the interface comes up.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com