[K12OSN] FC4t3 test build

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue May 17 04:50:25 UTC 2005

I have most of the kinks ironned out for a Fedora Core 4 version
of K12LTSP. Much work left to do, but most of the heavy hacking
is done.

The usual rules apply. Don't even think about using this in a
production environment. Many things are broken. Danger! Danger!

Current breakage:

* You must set SELinux to "Warn" or "Disable", otherwise DHCP fails.
* I have not built all the repositories yet, so apt/up2date/yum will fail.
* Gcompris won't compile, the one from K12LTSP 4.2.1 won't install, so
   no gcompris for now.

Other than that, it all looks pretty good ;-)

   ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/4.3.92/
   rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::testing/4.3.92/* .

-Eric

If you are like me and tend to forget to set SELinux to "Warn" during
the install, here's how you fix it after it boots up:

 	echo 0 > /selinux/enforce

then edit /etc/sysconfig/selinux and set:

 	SELINUX=permissive

restart dhcp and you should be good to go:

 	/sbin/service dhcpd start