[K12OSN] Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Wed May 18 01:19:13 UTC 2005

Hello Shawn,

I've been following this thread.  I've been interested to see this thread
take off.  I'm a teacher, and I set up my own K12LTSP lab because our tech
coordinator is too interested in other things.  I'm also an open source
evangilist, always trying to pitch the free stuff when I can.

Just like someone pointed out earlier, it'd be great to get this list
started, but it won't go anywhere unless you get some teachers on board.

I'd love to help get this ball rolling so we'd have some text books to show
to all the nay sayers.

Eric