[K12OSN] Re: Help me fight FUD

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Fri May 20 14:56:36 UTC 2005

Maybe some students could get extra credit for converting a presentation
for a prof. that is especially resistant or ask the computer teacher to
do this as a class assignment. That way students interact with materials
on other subjects, learn Ooo presenter and you get things converted.

Seems like a win-win situation. Then you could setup a deadline of 1
year for conversions and anything the computer class doesn't do could be
done for extra credit in someone else's class. Again, the student gets
interaction with the class material.

I'm assuming the profs would try the convert and only hand over the ones
that didn't easily make the transition.

JSR/