[K12OSN] Linux and Active Directory

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Sun May 22 23:33:08 UTC 2005

Sharon: I use pam_mount to auto mount wimdows shares at login..We have a
setup such that od years 2005 2007 2009 hook to one server and even yearss
to another win server..
we use windoews for port 67 dhcp and linux for most ltsp on port 1001/2..so
we have a one nic setup..
so all printers are in xups side by side with windows print server..

And best of all we soon will scrap the whole schlemozzle for ldap and have
only enough windows stuff to do citrix..chuck