[K12OSN] OT: VMware offers free player with Ubuntu vm

Curt Craig ccraig at safedesksolutions.com
Thu Nov 3 14:25:55 UTC 2005

Had to jump in on this thread for a semi-blatant boast...

We've been working with Win4Lin for some time now, and our first few post-beta
installations are in production.  SafeDesk Enterprise 2.0 comes with Win4Lin
bundled and optimized. (and costs less $$ than Win4Lin's rack desktop rate)

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/8221.html
http://www.safedesk.com/docs/safedesk2_overview.pdf
--
Curt Craig