[K12OSN] Can't download

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:03:20 UTC 2005

Hey folks. I'm the guy who convinced the folks at UT to host the mirror and,
after noticing that stuff's not there anymore poked around here and found
this message. I have contacted the guys who maintain that server.

If you have further problems, please let me, as well as the sunsite folks
know. I'll bug them until they come through.

Though I'm not active on the list, I'm a big fan of K12LTSP & am working to
help schools in Tennessee more aware of it.

I'm also looking for ideas for research on K12LTSP and how it's working for
people. If you have ideas for questions that might be asked or would be
interested in collaborating, please let me know.

--
Jay Pfaffman <jay at utk.edu>
Asst Professor of Instructional Technology, U. TN, Knoxville

Jay Pfaffman <pfaffman at utk.edu>