[K12OSN] Which Windows apps stand in the way of Linux use at yourschool?

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Wed Oct 5 07:35:27 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 04 Oct 2005 16:58, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Tux Paint does not, as it's simply a drawing program (a kid's version of
> big-kid tools like Photoshop, Gimp and Paintshop Pro, for example).

Since I've taken all of the games away (at the behest of the headmaster), I've
noticed that the game of choice is now Tux Paint.  The students especially
seem to like the magic wand.  We're a secondary school BTW.

--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation