[K12OSN] 64 bit K12ltsp based on 4.4.1

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Thu Oct 6 22:47:42 UTC 2005

Yes - there's a wierd dependency with python-reportlab. Install the FC4
version (--disable-repo=k12ltsp , or something like that) and then try
the install of k12ltsp-education again.

On the firefox/flash thing, did you install the 32-bit firefox? Which
page on the wiki did you use? If it's the one I pasted in there as a
placeholder to try myself, did it work without hitches?

By the way, I haven't actually tried to get the 32-bit firefox going yet
- I'm still wrestling with issues with repository dependency hell.

Angus.