[K12OSN] 8 Minutes to Open Open Office 2

Calvin Dodge caldodge at fpcc.net
Fri Oct 7 22:17:54 UTC 2005

I haven't saved all the messages from this exchange, so I don't recall
which version of K12LTSP you're running.

But if it's 4.2.1, or 4.4.1, it's _possible_ that you have a conflict
between your version of Java and the kernel you're running.

At least, I've seen problems between java 1.4.2 and the latest kernels,
typically manifested as strange networking problems.

Do you have the option of upgrading to Java 1.5?   That solved the problem
for me, and it might for you.

Calvin
--
Calvin Dodge