[K12OSN] Problem opening my student's files that are created in OO.

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Sat Oct 8 19:27:52 UTC 2005

Each week My students have to e-mail homework to me.  One student who
doesn't have Internet at home uses OO in my lab before school to do this
work and attaches it to an e-mail to me.  Where ever I try to open the
attached OO document I get a request for a password.  I have tried his
login password and it doesn't work.  I have asked him if he has password
protected his files and he claims he hasn't.  I have gone into his home
folder from the server as root and the same thing happens.  I have even
gone into the permissions and given myself total access to no avail.

The server is running OO 2.0  in K12LTSP 4.4.1.

How do I go about unlocking his files?

Thanks,
Pat