[K12OSN] Reminder: Put your K12LTSP installation on the map

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:13:54 UTC 2005

On 10/24/05, Sudev Barar <sbarar at gmail.com> wrote:
> The map is US centric. I wanted to add installations in India but....

Yes the initial default view is of north america but you can easily
expand out to the entire globe.  I would love to see more
international representation. For example I know there are people in
South Africa but I don't see anything on the map. Come on, this is a
great opportunity to show people how prolific k12ltsp has become.
 There is another thread right now with someone trying to convince
their principal to stick with k12ltsp. I can see it now. "Look how
many schools are using this around the world"

--
Robert Arkiletian