[K12OSN] URGENT: ldap server sops working at schoolstart

I'm having a  major problem/

My ldap server suddenly stopped working this morning, just one hour before official school start.
All went well before, but I can't even get into teh operating system.

The server hangs after a reboot when trying to start the LDAP server.
It all started when trying to modify some user with the smbldap- usermod script, endig each time with error at line 471 in smbldap- tools.pm

Please, is there anyone who could offer me fast help or telephone support?

Kevin