[K12OSN] Firefox - create profiles globally (for two different proxy servers!)

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:18:21 UTC 2005

Don't laugh.  Ok, go ahead laugh.   We have a grant providing for a
filtering/content-management box that I'd rather not force everyone to
use as well as good ole squidguard. The answer with firefox is having
different profiles that can be chosen from the start of firefox.  I
pretty sure I can achieve this with copying files like profiles.ini
and folders that contain the prefs.js that point to the proxies.  But
I'm wondering if there is an easier way?

Thanks,
Peter