[K12OSN] Printing from FirstClass Client in K12 LTSP

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Mon Sep 5 22:56:46 UTC 2005

Anyone resolved the printing issue with the Linux First Class client.  We
found that under the 4.0 K12 LTSP when you choose print, it just doesn't
respond.  Working tonight when I print under 4.2.1 I get a blank page, and
then another page with just the header  of the email.  ideas? I know it is
a beta, but thought maybe someone found a setting somewhere to resolve the
issue.

thanks
Shane

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT
Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town
Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer
S & B Consulting