[K12OSN] Windows on a LTSP network

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Tue Sep 6 21:15:51 UTC 2005

Also check that the entry in /etc/init.d/nat points at the correct
ethernet card. In my system, the GB ethernet adapter is eth1 and the
100M network is on eth0. I switched everything around, I thought, but I
found out a few months later that a non-terminal could not get out.
After some trials, I found a pointer on this list somewhere, and checked
that nat was working properly. I found that I had not updated
/etc/init.d/nat to NAT the correct network card. After I editted the
file and service nat restart'd, it worked.

Angus.