[K12OSN] Re: content filtering help

Bryant Patten opensource at whitenitro.com
Wed Sep 7 00:33:55 UTC 2005

Will -

	Where are you in Vermont?  I am also in Vermont (Thetford) and have
done a couple of Dansguardian installs for schools - though on
standalone boxes and not with K12LTSP clients.  Perhaps we can thrash
it out together - ping me off list if you want to chat.

	Are you trying to install on the same box that runs your LTSP server?
I thought someone on this list said that was not a good idea.  Did you
check the archives on this point?

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC