Subject: [K12OSN] AR/Renaissance Place
From: William Fragakis <william fragakis com>
Date: Tue, September 06, 2005 10:33 pm
To: k12osn redhat com

We've just moved to Ren. Place but it isn't up and running. That the
whole Ren. Learning apps went browser-based is what allowed us to make
the move to K12LTSP as we had a large inventory of books and tests in
AR (over 6500).

As soon as we get the database populated, we'll be in business. The
files have been sent to Ren Learning so that's the only hold up. The
demos worked fine on our test set up.

Regards,
William Fragakis
Morris Brandon Elementary, Atlanta, GA, US