[K12OSN] Slightly OT - Emergengy Linux/LDAP setup

Mark Sarria mes4294 at lausd.k12.ca.us
Tue Sep 13 16:10:12 UTC 2005

Hey that's for the tips; two questions, where in slapd.conf did you put the
loglevel information, above the database part or as part of the database
part. Also, is there more to slapcat -l. I tried it and I am getting the
usage menu. And when it is successful what is its default location.

Thanks

--mark