[K12OSN] How to make wireless_ltsp

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Tue Sep 13 19:59:11 UTC 2005

I can't seem to find the kernel for what is on the wireless_ltsp floppy
(to put the modules on the server)

What is the process to make a new version of that floppy?  Right now,
I'm using knoppix, and running X -query to make my old half-dead laptop
a not-so-thin client, but I'd like to boot directly (ideally so sound
would work as well)

Jim, or anyone else -- can you point me in the direction of
documentation that might steer me correctly?

(My PCMCIA wired card is on the short list of working cards, and the
laptop does boot with the old version)

Thanks,
-Shawn

--