[K12OSN] Releasing Fl_TeacherTool 0.1

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:15:38 UTC 2005

On 9/15/05, David Trask <dtrask at vcsvikings.org> wrote:
> robark at gmail.com on Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 1:07 PM +0000 wrote:
> >I am not getting this behavior on 4.2.1EL. You mean if you click on
> >"users" more than once you are getting the same user listed twice?
>
> Yes, but never more than twice...I wonder if it has something to do with
> the fact that I'm using Samba/LDAP...it shouldn't as the older TeacherTool
> works fine iin that regard.

It happened with me today also. I don't think it's LDAP. I think I
figured it out though. Hopefully. Do me a favour and download the
tarball again and recompile it. #make install should overwrite the
older stuff. Even though it still says version 0.1 I made a small 1
line modification which SHOULD (cross my fingers) fix the problem. Let
me know if it worked as I won't be able to test it till monday.

Everyone else. If you already downloaded the tarball delete it and
download it again.
Thanks.

--
Robert Arkiletian