[K12OSN] Some "community friendly" presentation ideas

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Sep 15 23:09:24 UTC 2005

1.)  Print out this article.
2.)  Address the higher-ups with it, using the "business goal" of
top-quality education.

http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1124759,00.html

The speaker is John Terpstra of the Samba Foundation, and I think his
business logic makes a hell of a lot of sense.

--TP