[K12OSN] Spam help...

Ron Freidel rfreidel at computergeex.com
Mon Sep 19 14:38:44 UTC 2005

We recently began to use the spam filter at usinternet.com, on our mail server
I am using spamassassin, qmailfilter, qmailscanner, and clamav. Even then
sometimes around 20 emails would be marked as spam, but they would still get
through.

Since we started using usinternet.com there are only abot 10 spams a day that
get through their scanner, our server can easily deal with that many and it
does, we no longer have spam at all.

Now our servers resources can be used elsewhere instead of having to deal with
spam.

I do not work for or sell usinternet services and I did not stay at a holiday
inn express last night,  just a happy spam free customer.

--
Ron Freidel
Sys Admin