[K12OSN] Numlock

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Tue Sep 20 22:01:16 UTC 2005

> Should be able to set that in the BIOS -- of course you have to visit
> each machine.

I have that option set in the BIOS, and the numlock is active until the
LTSP kernel starts to load.  At that point it's deactivated and must be
pressed again to activate.  If you're accustomed to using the 10-key to
enter a numeric password it's really quite a hassle, and once again the
cry of "I like Windows better!" resounds throughout the hallways.

--
C-ya,
Mark