[K12OSN] Numlock

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Tue Sep 20 22:18:52 UTC 2005

OK try this

http://www.justlinux.com/nhf/Hardware/
How_to_Get_the_NumLock_Key_to_Stay_On.html

-- just a little aside -- given that hitting the numlock key isn't
beyond even those folks yelling in the hallway!

I had an "executive" secretary berate for "misprograming" her
computer -- all her lower case letters were capitals and her upper
case letters were lowercase -- she would finish a letter,  select all
and change case to make things right.  She was much happier once
after I told her to very carefully press the caps lock key -- just once.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street