[K12OSN] Re: JetDirect device [was lp-server]

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Sep 27 18:24:10 UTC 2005

When you say 'jet direct device' do you mean one of the external Jet Direct devices?
Grey, about the size of a video tape, has ports for ethernet, printer, perhaps USB?  If
so, I've got one, and I think I still have the box with manual and/or CD.  If that's
what you're after, I'll see about sending the info to you off-list.

Petre