[K12OSN] reset-all-desktops

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 28 11:43:16 UTC 2005

I should clarify myself here.  I was researching on the web, about how
to set my k12ltsp network up so that students either cannot change the
default desktop, or so that each time they log off, the desktop is
reset.  I found a web page that said something about this script that
Eric wrote.  I located it with my text editor.  Now, how do I actually
use it so it will reset-all, every time a student logs off?