Re: [K12OSN] 8 Minutes to Open Open Office 2

On Wednesday 28 September 2005 11:21 am, R. Scott Belford wrote:

> We have witnessed that the slow loads exist after the first, second,
> third, etc. launches.

Given the death of this thread, I am assuming that no one else on this list is
using the 4.4.1 release in a large lab of 30 computers.  Please be advised if
you are considering an upgrade that there is a perplexing and unresolved
issued with unacceptably slow load times of Open Office.  At this point we
have to conclude that 4.4.1 is not production ready and will revert the labs
to the 4.2.1 release.

What is our process for filing 'bugs' so to speak?  I believe that it is just
to squawk on the list, but is there a more formal way?  I'd like to help
solve this before anyone else invests time in an upgrade.

--scott