[K12OSN] ISO wish

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Sat Apr 1 18:23:56 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 15:19, Eric Harrison wrote:

> Making a DVD iso is easy. The main problem has been the storage space.
>
> I have not decided if I'll make DVDs for K12LTSP 5.0, although I am
> currently leaning towards yes. K12linux.mesd.k12.or.us is on a new
> server that has quite a bit of free space, but that space goes real fast
> when each build takes up +20Gigs...

In case you run out of other things to do...  Another fun thing
to have would be a vmware image of your latest version that
would run under the free vmplayer or server.  There are some
FC5 images around already.  Is it possible to turn an installed
FC5 into k12ltsp with some 'yum install' invocation?

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com