[K12OSN] K12LTSP Installed on LIVE TV

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 04:17:16 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, R. Scott Belford <scott at hosef.org> wrote:
> Aloha All
>
> Some time ago HOSEF had the chance to appear on an hour-long Department
> of Education program called Tech Talk.  The host, Kerry Koide, is very
> kind and user-focused.  He asked all the right questions.

Nice to see your responses Scott. I was smiling when you were trying
to explain FUD. I found it funny that your host kept harping on the
"cryptic stuff" that kept scrolling on the screen. Funny how it's hard
to overcome the ingrained mentality that it's "cryptic" like DOS.
Until he saw a gnome desktop that is.

Well done keeping your cool when things didn't go so smoothly during
booting of the first client.

--
Robert Arkiletian