[K12OSN] LTSP HowTo / Ubuntu LTSP HowTo

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Fri Apr 7 18:24:01 UTC 2006

All,

The first version of my new LTSP How To is complete. This tutorial walks you
through installing LTSP on Ubuntu. This tutorial can also be used to install
LTSP on other distros if slightly modified. I might write a different LTSP
HowTo for each popular distro but for now the first version is complete. If
any one is interested feel free to contact me and I will email it to you. I
also welcome all comments, suggestions and complaints concerning the
tutorial. Thank you.

-Paul

PS - As a reminder, I have already written a tutorial on how to authenticate
K12LTSP against a Windows Active Directory server for single sign ons if
anyone is interested in that as well.

--
Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director