[K12OSN] latest K12 package

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 17:59:39 UTC 2006

On the same note:  after installing, running modprobe fuse leads to

[]10] modprobe fuse
FATAL: Module fuse not found.

Finally, on the thin client, cat /etc/fstab returns nothing.  These are two separate issues, but not having any luck with either of them.

So ... wanted to run yum upgrade and take my chances with the latest, but my k12ltsp yum repositories must be messed up.  Can someone please post the correct entries for k12ltsp.repo, or suggest why either of the above are failing?  When I plug in the usb device, it is recognized by the thin client, and I get an attaced scsi removabl disk sda message.

From: Petre Scheie <petre at maltzen.net>