[K12OSN] Yum updated- now video messed -or Updates now available for LTSP-4.2

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:57:11 UTC 2006

Hey Jim K-  I wonder if you and I are having the same problem?  I did the
yum update on the working  fc5 ltsp4.2 system yesterday.  The update brought
in a bunch of new ltsp rpms and the requested ltsp-utils had to be forced
because of dependency troubles.  I have had to forces something lstp-4.2
based on a prior test fc5 install a couple of weeks ago...  so I figured no
harm again this time.

The result is that the display seems to be loaded graphically with an
animated cursor but everything is black... no logon screen.

Jim C