[K12OSN] Getting Fedora 4 to see past wireless router?

Dan Hopson dan_hopson at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 22:38:40 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I need some help...Here's the situation:  I have a PC that dual boots to XP
and Fedora.  I am using a Linksys DI-524 router to share my cable modem
service.  XP sees the router and can access the net.  Fedora can see and
communicate with the router but can't connect to the net.  Is it even
possible for the router to work with XP and Fedora?  Do I need the static IP
address from my cable modem and set this up in Fedora?  Thanks.

Dan in NC