[K12OSN] Centre

Kari Matthews karisue at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:53:03 UTC 2006

that's the error -- I went to stmaryswestville.com/gradebook , and that's
what I get.

is this different from other sql/php systems?  when you install joomla, for
example, all you do is upload the files to the directory and then go to that
site / directory in the web browser to install it.  is this different?

~kari