[K12OSN] *-PDC config?

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Wed Aug 2 17:10:04 UTC 2006

Paul-

You should also find a reference in LDAP.  You will have to modify those
LDAP entries, as well.

Perhaps an easy way to do this would be to "slapcat" the entire LDAP
database to an ldif file.  Search and replace DOMAINCOM-PDC.  Delete the
LDAP database.  And re-import the database.  Then, restart LDAP.

HTH,

-Gideon