Fwd: RE: [K12OSN] RE: smbldap installer on fc5 64bit (Paul Lemke)

Paul Lemke lists at paulandmichelle.net
Fri Aug 4 14:05:28 UTC 2006

My last issue with this is that when I changed my servername from
"domain-pdc" to "domainsrvr"... samba wasn't able to get a the localsid with
this command... "net getlocalsid".

What I did end up doing is executing "net getlocalsid domain-pdc" which game
me the old SID, then executed a "net setlocalsid ***" to whatever it used to
be. That worked and now the setup scripts ran beautifully. Thanks.
Paul