[K12OSN] PXE boot stopped working after upgrade to 5.0, now new problem

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Aug 8 04:08:57 UTC 2006

Julius,

which kernel are you using on the client, and do you have the matching
modules in /opt/ltsp/i386/lib/modules ?

Did you install this as an upgrade?  or a complete re-load?

Try setting 'SCREEN_01 = shell' in lts.conf, and see if you
have any kernel modules loaded, by running 'lsmod'

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org