[K12OSN] how do I change default LTSP logo at login screen?

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 00:42:03 UTC 2006

On 11/08/06, Jim Kathan <tkathan at charter.net> wrote:
> Yes, dumb question, and very old, but, how do I change the default logo
> picture for the LTSP client logins?

Since you have not written steps undertaken by you I am startig from
begining. The file to be edited is /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf

First the remote login has to be changed to graphical
Second the name of file has to be edited

It does not matter both jpg and png will show up. However they should
have proper permissions. Best is to keep the picture file in directory
/usr/share/pixmaps with permisson of 644.

HTH
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar