[K12OSN] Pam_ldap.secret (Jesper Berth)

Jesper Berth big at santaz.dk
Fri Aug 11 15:00:18 UTC 2006

Matt Oquist wrote:

>>From: Jesper Berth <big at santaz.dk>
>>Subject: [K12OSN] Pam_ldap.secret
>>To: k12osn <k12osn at redhat.com>
>>On the client i have run the ./smbldap ubuntuclient
>>

>Don't run that. Run './smbldap ldapclient'.

This worked on the server in first attempt, but i haven't run the
./smbldap ubuntuclient here

My client didn't work  i got a lot of print() on closed filehandle LOG
at smbldap-funcs.pm line 27

see a screenshot here http://www.berthit.dk/205/pic.png

the ./smbldap ubuntuclient text is here http://majen.net/smbldap/

>Before you run 'ldapclient' since you've already done 'ubuntuclient',
>do this:
>$ apt-get remove --purge libpam-ldap libnss-ldap

I tried this after i did the first run of ldapclient, but that didn't
help i get the same print() errors again, and after a reboot i couldn't
login, so i am reinstalling :-)

It was only a test install, i will try again without running ubuntuclient

Cheers
Jesper