[K12OSN] Re: Terminal Server Problem

Edwardson aimssda at cscoms.com
Thu Aug 17 02:32:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

I tried your suggestion but still the same thing happens. The other test machine goes straight to screen_02 and the other to screen_01. The machine that gets screen_01 (LTSP) can switch to TS login screen, but the other one can't.

All configurations for LTS.CONF are in default (top)

Thanks.

Edward

Message: 2