[K12OSN] Improving Java and Flash performance

Dan Visentin visentind at hdsb.ca
Fri Aug 18 14:46:25 UTC 2006

apologies for the font of my previous message... my default mail font was too big...

Anyhow, one problem with the K12LTSP system is that online Java and Flash apps suck up tremendous amounts of processor resources and seriously bog the system down to almost unusable.  A number of teachers like to use the various online simulations that
are often available for science courses.  Any ideas on how to improve this performance?

Dan Visentin
M. M. Robinson H.S.
"As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing."